Aegean Insurance respects and protects the personal data it manages by implementing appropriate organizational and technical measures.
Your personal data is kept securely and their processing is governed by the provisions of the applicable Greek and European Personal Data Legislation (General Data Protection Regulation) and the relevant Decisions, Directives and Acts of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Exercise your Rights under the GDPR:
- the Right of Access
- the Right to Rectification
- the Right to Erasure
- the Right to Data Portability
- the Right to Restrict Processing
- the Right to Object to Processing
Aegean Insurance S.A., acts as Data Controller of your personal data.
We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the following:
- Our reciept of your written request; or
- Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request, whichever happens to be later.
Please enclose proof of your identity for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting that we process and responding to your request.
Please note whether you are the data subject, or you are acting on behalf of the data subject.
Data Controller Details:
Aegean Insurance S.A.
56-58 Pindou Str., 152 33 Athens GR